Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

There's no denying it...

You are a god.

Newgrounds Character Quiz Newgrounds Character Quiz

XD Salad Fingers

That was fun, and the ending made me laugh.

I died a little bit inside, though.

Custom Guitar Custom Guitar

Cool

I liked it a lot! It's a lot better than some similar games that have been found on the site...but for the sequel, you should of course give more options for all of the choices and maybe add some kind of painting system so that the entire guitar could be color-customizable. Another cool thing you could add is maybe you could have a "Finished?" button that has your guitar play something for you.

That would be awesome.

Burger Builder Burger Builder

Boring.

Good concept, but it's just really really dull.

Air Hockey Challenge Air Hockey Challenge

Pretty good

Hmmm...this is pretty good. I'm a sucker for online air hockey games, and this one isn't too bad. The sound effects were nice and the visuals are good as far as air hockey games go, but the biggest obstacle is the controls. They feel slippery and it seems like the puck doesn't always go the way you hit it. If you had taken a little more time with the game, I'm sure you could improve the physics and what have you. Also, one thing that got on my nerves is there was no pause in between anything. If you score and then doze off for a second, the computer hits it right into your goal, and pretty quickly too. Next time you make a game like this, please work a little longer on the controls and AI and you'll have a fantastic game.

Ocarina of Time Quiz Ocarina of Time Quiz

Uh....what?

First of all, the sound is really messed up. If you miss a question (which I did, thanks to "Many! So many!" for bottles), the songs overlap. This had nothing much in terms of depth, and I did not enjoy "playing" through this quiz. I'm sorry, but you messed this one up. Bad. As a suggestion, I would say that you make the correct answers correct and make it a little more fun to play through.