ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-3 ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-3

Good.

The morphing scene was badass. Eerily like the original. Unfortunately, the jokes in the Parody Rangers movie thus far have been too far spaced apart. The comedic timing is, bluntly, horrible. There are some good jokes in there, but they're so rare the movie suffers as a whole because of it. Still, better than anything I have done or can do, so whatever! ^-^
Looking forward to the next part.

The Travelling Sandwich The Travelling Sandwich

This is amazing.

Best thing I've seen today. But the day is only 13 minutes old.

Still. Amazing.

.Alice. .Alice.

Holy Moley.

Like you suggested, I watched it in the dark with the sound up.
I had to turn on the light and turn the sound down halfway through.

The drawing - it isn't perfect, but it fits the animation spot on.
Animation itself - great. When Alice walked behind the car, that was particularly swell.
Sound - fit mood perfectly.
Creepiness - way too much.

It wasn't exactly scary, per se. More like shivery creepy. Like, I don't really want to turn off the light when I go to sleep tonight creepy. Maybe a bit exaggerating, not much though.

M1K3-B responds:

That was my goal. Perfect! Thank you so much for the score/review!

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

There's no denying it...

You are a god.

Newgrounds Character Quiz Newgrounds Character Quiz

XD Salad Fingers

That was fun, and the ending made me laugh.

I died a little bit inside, though.

Custom Guitar Custom Guitar

Cool

I liked it a lot! It's a lot better than some similar games that have been found on the site...but for the sequel, you should of course give more options for all of the choices and maybe add some kind of painting system so that the entire guitar could be color-customizable. Another cool thing you could add is maybe you could have a "Finished?" button that has your guitar play something for you.

That would be awesome.

Gerudo Valley Death Song Gerudo Valley Death Song

Amazing.

Beautiful. Nostalgic. One of the best songs from one of the all-time greatest games. Ten years ago, when everyone was playing Ocarina of Time, this is how we imagined this song. Eerie, haunting, triumphant, and stunning all at the same time.